Founding PartnerTony Singarayar
Tony Singarayar (Founding Partner) has 30 years global experience in Business Development, Finance, New Products, Marketing, and Information Technology. He is the Founding Partner of analogy growth partners LLC, a strategy consultancy that, in 1997, pioneered the idea of awakening profitable growth through business model innovation. He is a skilled public speaker. He is also Managing Director of an office technology business in Sri Lanka. Prior experience includes roles at Johnson & Johnson, Shell Chemical (Lankem Ceylon Ltd.), and KPMG.
Tony’s experience includes:
Tony’s experience includes:
pioneering a patent-pending business model innovation methodology, to accelerate revenue and profit growth of new and existing businesses
- developing business cases for a multinational’s global licensing and acquisitions strategy for new category development (7 years)
- initiating, leading, or participating in over 100 industry analyses, business/brand valuations, and negotiations to acquire assets and form strategic relationships
- working on these projects with teams from companies such as McKinsey & Co, Cap Gemini, Bain, BCG, multiple investment banks, and R&D/technology/product development specialists
- managing various entrepreneurial ventures including in the service and high tech sectors
- 20 years experience in multiple roles with global responsibility for a Fortune 50 multinational company
- ongoing leadership of the management board of a 400 person, 40 year old business
- entering and growing new businesses in new categories
- managing product development partnerships
- guiding strategic and operating decisions
- accessing new sources of financing
Vice PresidentJohn Aceti
John Aceti (Vice President) has an engineering and entrepreneurial background with a keen interest in transitioning new advanced technologies into the commercial markets to create first-to-the-world products and businesses. John has worked at three national laboratories- RCA Laboratories, Sarnoff Corporation and Draper Laboratory where he was responsible for transitioning technologies into the medical, pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer markets. John holds 26 U.S. patents and 18 pending.
John’s experience includes:
- establishing biomedical businesses for a world renown laboratory
- founding Songbird, the world’s first disposable hearing aid, securing >$20M early stage venture capital, leading the development team and engaging global suppliers and manufacturing partners to develop the product
- founding Intuity Medical (formerly Rosedale Medical), that developed an ambulatory glucose monitoring system for the $6 billion diabetes care market and raising $6M of series A venture capital
- founding Vigilance, a patient monitoring system for clinical and home healthcare and raising $4M private investment. The company was subsequently acquired by a major medical device company
- leading a $3M effort to create fundamental technology for Insulet’s OmniPod insulin pump
- leading a $20M product development project for electronically controlled eye glass product (variable optical density lenses, electrochromic eyewear) for a major chemical company
Vice PresidentChris Provines
Chris Provines (Vice President) 20+ years experience in strategic pricing, commercial excellence, key account management, business improvement, and procurement
Chris’s experience includes:
- Vice President positions at Johnson & Johnson and Siemens
- Consultant & trainer specializing in strategic pricing, value discovery research, selling & negotiating value
- Led engagements and training for healthcare, industrial, hi-tech, services, and professional services clients
- Adjunct Professor, Supply Chain & Marketing Sciences at Rutgers University
- Author or co-author of three books on pricing and value, two more in preparation (value selling, pricing innovation).
- Regular speaker at meetings and conferences, and Board of Advisors for Professional Pricing Society
Stephen D.Rappaport (Advisor) 30+ years experience in marketing, communications and consumer research, knowledge management, business strategy and entrepreneurship.
Steve’s experience includes:
- Expert in using online marketing and using social media conversations to define business models and marketing strategy, using the field of cognitive economics.
– Currently developing strategy for cloud-based platform to be licensed to major retailers, telcos, cable operators and internet service providers based on research in US, UK, Germany, and France.
– Created a family web-based knowledge services for a leading trade association, accounting for two-thirds of all touches.
– Tripled sales of Information Learning Systems, a rule-based knowledge software and consulting services company, in two years, leading to the company’s acquisition by Ceridian, a NYSE traded company
- Expertise bringing new concepts, techniques and tools into practice
– Established the worldwide planning and consumer research function for a major agency network
– Created software solution/technology solution for “Bring On the Jobs,” for the New York City’s World Trade Center Emergency Employment Clearinghouse formed days after 9/11
– Advertising industry’s first global knowledge center – provided services to agency networks, studied emerging issues, supported worldwide new business development, and counseled executive leadership on change and corporate strategy
- Author, Speaker:
– “Listen First: Turning Social Media Conversations into Business Advantage (Wiley 2011, available in Indian, Korean, Japanese and Italian editions), and “The Online Advertising Playbook” (Wiley 2007)
– Sought after speaker and workshop leader for industry conferences and for internal corporate meetings. Topics: identifying new business opportunities that pave the way for business model analysis and development
AdvisorDr. T. Kalum Wetthasinghe
Dr. T. Kalum Wetthasinghe MD (Latvia), MSc (Latvia), PhD (Colombo)
Dr. T. Kalum Wetthasinghe is a Senior lecturer at the Department of Anatomy; a Medical Geneticist at the Human Genetics Unit, a member of the Research and Higher Degrees Committee (RHDC), the Coordinator of the Master of Science in Molecular Pathology program and the Coordinator of the Technology Transfer Office (TTO) at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Colombo.
She brings in experience of nearly 15 years in the fields of Genetics and Genomics.